Monday, October 20, 2014

10 Contradictions from Liberals that Make conservative Say "WTH?"

1. This Extreme cold weather is due to Global Warming.

2. This Picture of the Vagina is art and empowerment EEEK A PENUS!!! Oppression Oppression!

3. Why don't You understand That we cannot control our Sexuality? Do I want to Have sex? No, Because I do not want to thats why

4. I do not Believe in God Because I cannot Observe God I believe in evolution No I never saw anything Evolved it takes Billion years How could I observe That?

5. The only way we can solve the National Debt is to raise the debt Ceiling

 6.My boss should not be involved with my birth control and he should pay for all of my birth Control

7.American Civil Government is overpaid and incompetent and should be in charge of my health care

8. Corporate banks are evil and if we get rid of the Federal reserve we will have an Economic collapse on our hand.

9. The Death Penalty for convicted Criminals is cruel and barbaric and not Justice and if we get rid of Abortion we are violating a woman's right

10. Obamacare is the law of the land it is ridiculous to to try to change it however the 2nd amendment is outdated and should be changed

11. There are too many Loopholes in our tax system which create greedy corporations  and we should never abolish the INcome tax because it will create more poor




No comments:

Post a Comment