Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Biffburroughs Comes out as no longer possessing White Guilt

Hello Dad this is your son. I wanted to let you know that I no longer possess white guilt. That is correct I no longer possess White Guilt.
I have never killed an Native American.I never owned a slave. Did you know that Barack Obama is half Black?  Why should I feel guilty for something I have never done? I want to let you know Dad because of this I am better person. I do not look at people as races. I do not feel like I should treat anyone else of different color as though they are mentally handicapped patients unless they are Mentally Handicapped patients. I have never thrown tear gas at hippies. I never ran out in the rain naked. Regardless of those things I do not possess white guilt anymore. There is a half black in the white house that was elected by black people. There is so many opportunities for every person regardless of colors or race or gender. I do not feel I should be held accountable. I know this is tough for you to understand I will give you one thing to think about Kanye West!!

No comments:

Post a Comment