Friday, October 10, 2014

Kickstarter to help Naked Celebrities too dumb to use their Phone Oppression Agenda Day 6

 Hi I am Biffburroughs I am known for My stunning good looks and epic voice. I like to have a lot of fun but one thing I do not like to joke about is celebrities too dumb to use the phone. That is why I have started a fund on Kickstarter because you and I can make a difference that is right you and I. My fund will help educate Celebrities on how to use their phone or teach them how to turn the phone off. I will teach them For instance to never take nude photos of yourself or take videos of you having sex. We understand your Narcissism but there is a time and place for everything. So why don't you fellow youtubers join me in fighting ignorance in this great nation of ours? Won't you donate in educating celebrities in the usage of their smart phone or cameras or anything?



No comments:

Post a Comment