Thursday, October 9, 2014

Oppression Agenda Day 4 Cat Calling is protected by the first amendment


This is Commander Dave everybody and I am going to talk about Cat Calling. When I was a kid we would treat women with respect at the same time women would treat men with respect. Now we have a bunch of men who cannot tell what their sexuality is or heck I cannot even figure out what their sexuality is. They are willing to give up their responsibility of being man to become a woman. On top of that we get stupid feminist out their saying that cat calling is abusive. No I would not go out and degrade a woman like a piece of meat and call her like a pig you know like Here souie souie ! Even though that was one of my girlfriends souie I miss her. Lord bless souie. Anyways this is Commander Dave and I am trying to tell you kids that even though it may be wrong and hurtful to tell a woman "Hey baby you look fine" just deal with it. It is a first amendment right. Words do not hurt let me tell you something fans and little commander daves out there words do not hurt you physically. Remember the old saying that sticks and stones may break my bones but word do not hurt me. You need to man up!! Especially you bunch a feminist acting like a bunch of wussies. Let me tell you in the pioneer days when men and women used to comb the countryside and build cabins and women used to cook bores and tasty meat for their men. They would not wine about it. They would go out there and just do it. You women would never survive a post apocalypse. You bunch of sissies and you men would not survive as well. Look Men you see her and like her let her know do not keep it inside let her know because it will build up inside and one day you will let it out wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment