Friday, July 11, 2014

Paul Elam and Matt Binder debate a commentary

 I alway feel there is a time and place for everyone and I feel people have a calling on their heart to do a right thing. I am not one to jump on the bandwagon or join the Men's rights movement because I do not think that is where my calling is in my life but I see what they do is a positive thing in letting people know about the injustices toward men.The divorce situation hilariously justified through the mock court called the family court can force the monetary responsibility upon a man but at the same time not allow him equal custody but yet this happens all the time. My brother for instance Wife just decides to quit on their marriage without just reasoning. I mean just ends the marriage and he has to pay full child support or face consequences but is only allowed less than half the time with his daughter welcome to what civil government does to marriage and you see why they should not be involved at all.
I am not going to give you a play by play coverage of the debate but I want to use the debate as a point that needs to be brought about. Matt Binder I was impress that he does do his research in some things but used the old adage that immediately if you are not for feminism you are racist but this is a total false accusation. It is Black men that are victims of the forced feminism doctrine. How many young black men are accused of being fathers when they are not the father of the child? Matt Binder says that Men's Voice needs to cover more topics like that of the stop and frisk policies in New York but Matt the reason those stop and frisk policies are there are because of liberals who jam feminist policies down our throats. You see New York is liberal not conservative we are not talking about Texas we are talking about New York. We are talking about the Haven of modern Nazi Feminism and their policies of fascism that you seemed to pride yourself in loving like forcing business owners not to be able to follow their religious convictions even though that is protected by the Constitution as long as they do not violate others rights and just because I do not want to pay for your Abortion pills I am not violating their rights. In fact you are discriminating against men who have to pay for their condoms and you are discriminating against gun owners who have to pay for their bullets which is a right in the constitution but no one screams pay for my bullets because we have common sense and know if I have a job I can use my money to pay for my bullets and pay for birth control because of this thing called freedom. Would you force a homosexaul florist to do flower arrangements for a church that they disagree with their stance on Homosexuality? No you would not. Why in the heck would you force nuns to pay for birth control?
 You cannot embrace a little fascism and then say no that is different to another form of fascism. You want to know why we have a stop and frisk program? It is because of liberal fascist who at the same time want to take guns away but then on that notion carry guns themselves and that is why you get illegal stop and frisk .You see once you accept a little fascism you accept a lot of fascism that includes you and I the Taxpayer as the food and they the big central government as the predator. I would like you Matt to take a look at a video above which proves you are wrong so that you understand it is Big government that hurts blacks. I think you are learning and you will learn if you leave people alone and let them live their lives as long as they do not violate someone's else's right you will see how more we can get along with all men. God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment