Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Instead of shaming her how about buying her a decent swimsuit

 One of the things that was tough for me to do but I had to face when I bought my first house with a swimming pool was I Needed to buy a swimming outfit. I remember when I was young and remember watching guys my age shirtless and belly hanging out just kind of made me sick but that is guys. I thought hey why not get one of those surfers shirts and a couple of swimsuits that go to the knee heck why not I am not out here to show my body I am here to swim.

 I will always hear feminist who will say They are for strong women but admire complainers and girls who would not be able to make it in the real world. Do you see feminist talking about news stories as Miss Israel Heading Back to IDF no I know because Israel defending themselves up against a known Terrorist organization like Hamas is not right in their eyes. No instead they find that A woman's response to being shamed for her stretch marks is inspiring. Oh I see a woman who carries a gun and fights terrorist oh that is not brave but a woman who defends herself for having stretch marks who post herself on the net oh that is brave. You know there is surgery to help with those right? Anyways the point is I see more stories about this than Miss Israel and I see again a society of wimps. I chose to cover my aged marks because  I want to play water polo with kids and not have them scream in horror but that is me. You wanted to show your body expect the criticism I show videos and post all the time and I get criticized but I am glad because I know the criticism means there is 1st amendment rights out there and it should be that way.I am glad you chose to have kids that is wonderful but the same people who admire you are the same ones who want to kill babies without a father's involvement sorry that is the way it is. We live in a cruel world where people of conviction are mocked and people who want to stand up for border protection are threatened and sometimes like Israel killed.

Kawaii !!
 I thought since this is such a petty and frivolous thing to talk about being bathing suits not Hamas I thought I would show a swimsuit I thought that was cute. I think the Japanese new sailor cut swim outfits are adorable. I think those are great ones you should give a try. You have a freedom in this country to wear what you want but why not try something new. You have to remember you are not 18 anymore and you are not trying to get a man with your body you should win him over with more. Now check out Miss Israel in her IDF Outfit now that is a true hero.

miss israel in idf
Miss Israel She does not care if you shame her

No comments:

Post a Comment