Monday, August 11, 2014

If I was a woman I would be totally Triggered If a Man Claimed He was a Woman

 I loved coming home back when I was working as a contractor. I pre-ordered some gifts for the kids of friends who took care of my house at the time while I was away. I could not wait to give them their presents I got the little girl who was becoming a teenager an Ipod and I bought the boy a Robot Dinosaur. The poor girl was bent over in pain she was maturing into a young woman. Of course I felt sorry for her I wanted to hug the pain away but the Idea of anyone touching her probably made her sick. I have said in the past the transition from girlhood into womanhood should be like a transformation like in Sailor Moon or any other generic magical girl anime show not the way it really is you know the body squeezing and bones changing to make a girl into a woman. It hurts and it is something no man may never know. At her age I remember getting a basketball and still love that sport today. I was not in pain I was out in my homemade court day to day in the afternoon shooting baskets that is what I think of when I think of transitioning to manhood. She will have the remembrance emotionally and physically but hey it is part of becoming a woman and most of these girls will have the ability to give the greatest gift and that is giving a child and that is no easy task as well the pain thresholds have been placed at levels in which most men would not be able to take.

 Now Imagine and some of you are trades people or nurses and dental assistants male and female and you worked to gain your hours and credits to obtain your license now I am not going to talk about whether or not a license given out by Civil government officials is a good thing or a bad thing. I will save that for another blog. The point is you earned that right to be a Nurse Practitioner, Carpenter, Plumber, Hvac guy or gal, or even a Pest Controller as many of us are. Now Imagine if you are at a job that your company booked and some guy or gal was paid as much as you were and did not have those license and imagine even they were not faced with the consequences as you are for not practicing your trade without a license. You would cry out unfair! You know what it is unfair. That is exactly how I would feel like if I was a woman who heard some male idiot claim he was a woman who never went through the labor of changing into a woman. He would never have the responsibility of what I have to go through from becoming pregnant the medication that actually will take that will change my hormonal moods to keep from becoming pregnant and most of all the pain I would have to endure when I became pregnant . If I was a woman there is no way I could stomach it the thought of an Idiot man claiming he was a beautiful woman. The audacity of this piece of flesh claiming that he is a woman but never go through even the feeling that a man gives you when he leers at you at an airport because if he is a man he is a butt ugly woman obviously. I know what you're thinking I am intolerant no I am understanding, I know that life is beautiful and one of the greatest gifts God could give to a woman is the ability to bear children. I can and will not reason with fools and a fool is one who would give up the great gift of being a man the joy of being a Father which a fool would sacrifice so that he can be at risk for oral and Anal Cancer oh welcome to your womanhood Jerk . That is if he wants to be a real woman and mate with men because only a Woman could do something like that mate with something ugly like a man that is why God gave them such a tolerance for pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment