Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hate crime is unconstitutional and just not equality

I caught the tail end of it but I saw the ending of the now famous and horribly reviewed episode of Law and Order Suv apparently women do not have enough to be afraid enough now apparently gamers attack and kidnap women excuse me I had a hard time typing that without laughing so hard. It is not bad enough that gamers have to deal with the anti-social stereotype. Gamers are now Kidnappers and it is bad enough we live in a society of virginitiphobes. We do not live in a rape culture we live in a fear of rape culture.

In other news we have an Atheist killing three Muslims of course now the victims want a Hate Crime. I want to know if the guy gets the Death Penalty how you can do anymore to him. I was glad the Atheist Pope Dawkins condemned the killings. I am glad he did. It happens we have a lot of Angry Atheist out there mad at a God they say does not exist. Some of the fears from Atheist are just outrageous there is no Christians out there beheading Atheist or Journalist however there are Muslims out there.

I do not think killing people without a reason should be justified I believe in war between nations not between religions. You do not have to violate any international law in a war between Nations once Congress says its okay to invade we have a right to invade.I wonder who would win in a war between Atheist and Muslims? Obviously Muslims would win because Atheist are just mostly talk.
 The Hate Crime fiasco trend is just a terrible corrupt abuse of law. Everyone should be treated equally. The law is where we mostly should be treated equally instead we get people becoming privileged. A homosexual man gets beaten the lawyer pushes for a hate crime however a white teenage girl is raped and beaten  by four black men is not. Tell me how that makes sense. If someone tries to kill me I really do not care if they hate me or not. I just want justice served. Feminism wants to be a religion as well like Muslims so they can adopt that Hate crime privilege why should anyone get any special privileges? If a white man attacks me or black man attacks me. I just want justice served.

No comments:

Post a Comment