Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Discrimination is looking a lot like Diplomatic Immunity

 I remember when I first heard the term Diplomatic Immunity I was in Iraq and people like full Bird Colonels would try to use that term to justify what they did that was against General orders depending if you were under a United States General or Coalition forces General of course which could create a lot of confusion unless you know the difference. I will try to save that for another blog. One Colonel who recently retired apparently thought he was above the law and maybe it was what led to his recent retirement. I know the old saying there is no rules in love and war but I never remember that rule in Police Actions. Anyways the point is the Colonel had to obey the same law his troops had to obey. One reason you need to obey the law is you need to lead by example another reason is you are no better than the rest of us. If a General order is for instance not to smoke ten feet near a building you better not smoke nine feet close to a building those are the rules. In Iraq I heard the term Diplomatic Immunity applied to the full bird Colonels yes that would apply to the Iraqi laws because I guess Colonels could be Ambassadors and I could see that but it does not have anything to do with the Military prosecuting Military Colonels you are under the United STates Military Code Of Justice and you better obey it.

 I know that was a long introduction but I am trying to show you how people think they are above the law and at the same time feel they are discriminated against. In a recent article about how a Pub Discriminates against Gun Owners A business owner puts up a sign refusing service to concealed gun owners and even calling concealed gun owners douchebags. Now most Libertarians and fiscal conservatives would say it his business and he should have the right to refuse service now I want you to take the same sign and look at it at another way. 
 Imagine the same sign saying something like this No Homesexuals Allowed if you are too stupid to figure out that God made Vaginas for men I do not want your business. Now imagine if that was the case can you picture the outrage?You cannot say that Gun owners do not have rights and then say that Homesexuals do that is wrong, of course we have to think of the business owner rights as well the business owner has a right to refuse service to anyone he or she wants to I mean they own the business. Even if they do not want to do a Photograph or even bake a cake for gun owners or dare I say Homesexuals.


Well it's not like he is violating the Gun owners right you say, wait a minute I remember the Constitution backing his right as a gun owner and obviously the State has a conceal and carry law he is also protected by that state legally. It does not matter where your Pub is located. I find it awful  that your Pub would serve Alcohol. Alcohol Is one of top killers alongside the mixture of people being stupid not Guns you idiot. You my friend are the Douchebag because you have not only ticked off people but you have probably now lost Gun Customers now who is the Douchebag?

Oh I am sorry we were talking about how people want Immunity not protection if you are sideing with the Homesexuals who do not get cakes baked and not Gun rights people who are not allowed in businesses then you are what is wrong with this country. If you are for both I have a little hope for you and if you are not married 40 female and you are for the business owner's right to refuse service lets meet for coffee sometime just not one of those coffee places where they discriminate against gun owners though.

 Finally I have to describe you this picture to try to prove my point about Immunity to the law the picture is not NSFW or for anywhere. It shows a Grown Man exposing himself to a little girl. Now doing my research on this I tried to find Toronto's laws on exposure. I really cannot find any case in Toronto( that is in Canada in case you do not know) about prosecuting someone involved in the act of Indecent exposure. I did find a case in 2007 were a little girl was exposed to by a 16 year old in Port Perry. This is far worse this is a grown man exposing himself to children. Now I can see where some would say well he did not know those little girls where going to be there then I would say you could be right then why would the parents bring them there. If Homesexuals knew there would be nudity there in a Pride Parade in Toronto then why would they let the underaged people there. Because they must think they are above the law they already have confused children to think and worry about what sex they are, even though Biology tells you a Man has a penus and women have vaginas instead of worrying about if they are going to have jobs in the future. Can you imagine if Uncle George who loves little girls exposed himself to this little girl and she tells her mommy can you imagine the mommy's difficulty in explaining how it is okay if the Homesexual pervert does it but it is not okay for the Heteorexual pervert to do that?The girl will say Why Mommy Why?? because he has diplomatic Immunity is the only logical Explanation heck it works for full Bird Colonels why not Homesexuals?

No comments:

Post a Comment