Monday, June 27, 2022

Starbucks is another Victim of The Woke eating its own




 

I cannot understand the concept of people paying more than $1.00 for coffee. Starbucks became the trend in the nineties and people seemed to follow that Trend. I myself in the past have probably spent $20.00 there myself but if Starbucks closed you would not see one tear coming from me. The sign alone with the false goddess Gaia on it is enough for me to boycott the place. I would not ever go to such a vile hangout of losers and people who pay for overpriced coffee. If conservatives ever would start a boycott list Starbucks should be on the top. Starbucks is to me a symbol of the "woke" cancel culture of villainy, or are they? Starbucks is going Union and Howard Schultz does not look like he is on board. Schultz CEO of Starbucks has argued that the customer experience will be significantly challenged and less than if a third party is integrated into our business. 

 In effort to battle the unionization of Starbucks with several stores already voting in a union Schultz has rolled out a generous healthcare plan out for the company. The catch is your store can't be in the union to receive the plan I think we have a legal issue here and this may be going to court. I remember when the democrats and liberals were for the working man. I guess it is hard to champion the working man when you sell coffee at $5.00 a cup. Schultz is out at Starbucks in 2023 and I do not know what it is going to look like with all these companies now embracing the union Label. By My Experience I can say there are companies that have good unions and there are companies that have bad unions. Schultz is getting the negative press with articles accusing him of hurrying workers back to work after the pandemic and one article stating that managers are telling employees that they cannot get trans surgery if the stores do go union. The funniest article about Starbuck though is the article which states that Schultz is changing the open Bathroom policy again due to workers mental health reasons. I know none of these matters to me, but I get a kick out of all this. Will Starbucks be the next victim of wokeness theology we shall, see?

No comments:

Post a Comment